Visible Alpha is a growth company, established but operating under an employee-centric model where we value the ideas, expertise and inputs of every individual. We operate under a continuous mode of experimentation to ensure we are providing the best experiences for our employees, clients and partners.
- Hybrid work model
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Retirement packages with company match, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Parental and family leave
- Healthy food and snacks
- Discounted wellness programs
- Professional coaching program
- Learning and development through a complimentary Coursera subscription
- Memberships to associations such as 100 Women in Finance and FISD
- Individual, team, and company-wide celebrations
- Volunteer and community events
- Company offsites, holiday celebrations, happy hours, lunch-and-learns, meet-ups, game nights, sports clubs, book clubs, and more
Diversity Exchange, or DX, is our diversity and inclusion employee resource group. We believe that out of a broad spectrum of perspectives comes greater insight.
The mission of DX is to to build an equitable community where all employees feel included, inspired and celebrated. We foster a culture of respect, trust and collaboration across the globe. We are committed to this continuous journey and seek to evolve as we learn and grow.
Visible Alpha Women’s Alliance
The Visible Alpha Women’s Alliance, or VAWA, is an employee resource group that promotes women’s equitability through professional development workshops, speaker series and events. We strive to address issues of unconscious bias, gender parity and inclusivity at Visible Alpha to foster a work environment where everyone is seen and heard.
We host quarterly programming that includes a speaker’s series, social events and professional development workshops to advance our mission.