Visible Alpha offers the most granular consensus data available in the marketplace, created directly from analyst models, enabling you to derive new, unique and uncorrelated factors.
Analyst models are submitted to Visible Alpha via direct feeds, so every modeled line item is available – not just summary level items from research reports
Leverage our standardized data to evaluate both companies and industries on a global scale
Trusted by all market participants, including brokers, hedge funds, asset managers, quants, corporates and more
- Analyze anomalies, leading indicators and key sources of alpha
- Study the shape of revision trends leading up to key corporate events
- Identify inflection points to understand where sentiment changed with detailed revision data
- Decompose forecasts to determine which key metric drove an earnings miss or beat
* We also offer Consensus Only Insights
Company and industry KPIs pulled directly into your environment
Our APIs allow quantitative and systematic investment professionals to access current estimates, revisions history, broker and consensus estimates, future forecasts, historical filings and more in a machine-readable format.
We are here to empower you to achieve your goals
Using the data available in Visible Alpha Insights, we set out to understand when and how often analysts revise estimates across companies in the S&P 500 during a fiscal quarter. We also wanted to understand how these estimate revisions impacted point-in-time and daily consensus data.
Download the full study to learn why investment professionals need to receive and consume sell-side analyst models in as close to real time as possible throughout the quarter.