Visible Alpha offers the most granular consensus data available in the marketplace, created directly from analyst models, helping you to derive new and uncorrelated factors.
- Analyze anomalies, leading indicators and key sources of alpha
- Study the shape of revision trends leading up to key corporate events
- Identify inflection points to understand where sentiment changed with detailed revision data
- Decompose forecasts to determine which key metric drove an earnings miss or beat
* We also offer Consensus Only Insights
Company and industry KPIs pulled directly into your environment
Our APIs provide quantitative and systematic investment professionals access to current estimates, revisions history, broker and consensus estimates, future forecasts, historical filings and more in a machine-readable format.
Using the data available in Visible Alpha Insights, we set out to understand when and how often analysts revise estimates across companies in the S&P 500 during a fiscal quarter. We also wanted to understand how these estimate revisions impacted point-in-time and daily consensus data.
Download the full study to learn why investment professionals need to receive and consume sell-side analyst models in as close to real time as possible throughout the quarter.