Visible Alpha provides members of the media with a deep understanding of what analysts are forecasting on public companies around the world. Whether you are looking for a new angle or interested in digging into the details, discover an extensive aggregated view of what analysts think about the future of companies and industries.
Tell the Whole Story
Tell the Unlikely Story
Tell a Different Story
Tell it Visually
“In a further sign that large companies may be girding against an imminent recession, U.S. tech giants Amazon.com (AMZN.O), Microsoft (MSFT.O) and Intel (INTC.O) said this week that customers were taking an axe to cloud and datacenter spending.” Read Full Story >
“Ahead of the split, Morgan Stanley put out a research note, highlighting some of the debates in the market over the move, which would result in a consumer brands company called Kenvue and a pharma company with the J&J moniker.” Read Full Story >
Wall Street Journal:
- Nike’s Inventory Problem: Passing It Along
- Universal Music 3Q Revenue Jumped on Subscriptions, Streaming Growth
- Investors Are Wary of Steering Into Auto Loans
Yahoo News: Goldman Sachs Value Stocks: Top 10 Stock Picks
Reuters: SocGen’s BNP envy carries a cost
Fox Business: Airbus’s delivery miss is scarier with recession looming
- Apple’s business under growing threat from China’s coronavirus wave
- UK banks face a sensitive problem: fatter profits from rising rates
Take a deep dive on how Visible Alpha can help you discover a new angle or dig deeper into the industry’s most granular details from the most comprehensive aggregated view for over 6500 public companies worldwide.
- Gain in-depth insights on Visible Alpha’s deep granularity and robust view of consensus data for quarterly earnings cycles – and more
- Understand Visible Alpha’s position as an industry benchmark for the sell-side
- Learn from actual case uses in the media
Consensus is an aggregated view of what Wall Street analysts think about the future of a company. Visible Alpha consensus goes deeper than top line or revenue metrics and includes all drivers and growth metrics that impact company performance. With top brokers contributing to consensus, it’s the optimal way to get a read of what the market is expecting.